As we are now in full swing of summer here in the UK, whilst everyday might not be a heat wave, it can certainly get hot here. So I have some summer essentials that I can’t live without and thought I’d share them with you lovelies!
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan in Light/Medium ~ No summer is complete without a tan. As fake tanning is the only way I can achieve tan, this one is my favourite. As it’s a lotion it doesn’t make my room smell or get on any furniture like a spray does. Plus another reason I love this fake tan is because I can control how tan I go.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 ~ I picked this up a month ago at one of their outlet stores and it has been so good for my skin. It’s so important to look after skin, especially in hot weather.
- Seventeen Skin WOW Concealer ~ Hot weather calls for super light coverage and this concealer is light and also highlights, a win – win!
- NYX HD Powder ~ I love this powder, it sets my concealer perfectly. Doesn’t dry out my skin and good for baking too!
- Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara ~ When going out in hot weather and not wanting to totally look like a sweaty mess, mascara is a good way to make eyes appear more open and looking more put together! This is my holy grail mascara! Read my review here!
- Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette ~ I couldn’t not mention the Summer Solstice palette in a summer essentials, it’s in the name! Ugh, this palette is hot fire! So pigmented and I love an intense highlight! You can read my review here!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague ~ It’s no secret how much I love NYX, their lip creams are my favourite product. With an array of shades, they’re perfect for a bold statement lip or a simple nude! See more shades I have here!
- Essie in Fairy Tale ~ I love nude pinks. I was never really a pink person, but since discovering my love for rose gold it grew into a love for pale pinks. They’re so perfect for every occasion!
- Ciate in Play Date ~ Alternatively a bright, bold nail makes me feel as if I should be jetting off to a resort somewhere exotic, drinking mocktails on the beach!
What are your summer essentials?
Thank you for reading, until next time lovelies!