Already we are on the second week of Christmas! Crazy! After a lovely few days off last week after having a wisdom tooth taken out (which actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be) I bring to you today The Christmas Tag! I have seen this a few times and I loved reading the answers, so here we go!
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
I can’t choose just one! My top 3 would be Elf, Arthur Christmas and Love Actually!
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, but it was years ago! It hasn’t snowed where I live for a very long time, below is a photo of my cat playing in the snow!
- Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family!
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
If I really had to chose it would probably be Rocking Around The Christmas Tree or All I Want For Christmas!
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope, never have and never will!
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolf, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dasher and Dancer. Maybe Vixen.
- What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
My family and I always go out on Christmas Eve for breakfast out before coming home to watch a Christmas film!
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real! I love going to pick the Christmas tree, then I know Christmas is really around the corner!
- What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
I loved the mini Malteasers that were in Celebrations, but now they’re available all year round so aren’t as special! But I still love them!
- Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love buying people I love presents! It’s so fun to think of things they’ll enjoy!
- What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t think I could ever just pick one present. I’ve received so many wonderful gifts over the years that it wouldn’t be fair to choose one!
- What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
I’d love to take my Mum to New York, she’s always wanted to go over the festive season and I’d love to make that happen for her!
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’m definitely a pro! I love wrapping presents! Any shape, any size and I can probably figure out how to wrap it neatly!
- Most memorable Holiday moment?
My brother and I loved Christmas as children (who am I kidding, I still do as an adult) and my Dad would wait for us to wake up so he could sit with us as we opened our stockings. We would then have breakfast in my parents room, as lets face it as children we’d of gone straight for the presents if we’d have gone down stairs and not had breakfast. The excitement would have been to much to wait for some mere breakfast! We would have watched the news or some Christmas programme before we were all ready to open our presents! I loved the excitement of seeing the living room all festive with the Christmas lights on and presents under the tree!
- What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I’m not sure to be honest. There’s no defining moment in my childhood when I realised or found out.
- Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I used to make New Years Resolutions but I realised every year they would be roughly the same and I would never stick to them. So for the past few years I have made Goals instead of Resolutions. And this year I have achieved nearly all of my goals!
- What makes the holidays special for you?
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but they have always been special to me. There’s something magical to me about the festive season. Being with family, finding the perfect presents, wrapping the presents up ready and writing the cards, giving the presents. My parents have always made Christmas so special and that feeling will never go away. It’s something I have always loved and will always do.
And that’s the Christmas Tag! If you fancy doing this festive tag please do and make sure to tag me so I can read your answers! Thank you for reading and until next time!