Hi everyone and happy Friday! This is my 100th blog post here on Amethyst Rose Beauty, which is pretty crazy because it doesn’t feel like I’ve done 100 of them! I absolutely love blogging and I’m excited to see where the journey continues to take me! My blogging schedule has been off for the past few weeks as I’ve been pretty busy offline. Next week should be the week it starts getting back to normal!
I have been nominated by the lovely Becca from Becca P Beauty to do this tag, so thank you Becca! This tag is something thing a little different here on my blog. It’s so easy to get caught up in everyday life and not pay the things that matter to us enough attention. So without further ado here are somethings I am grateful for right now!
The rules are pretty simple:
- List five things that you’re grateful for. Try to think out of the box!
- Nominate five other bloggers to do the tag.
5 Things I Am Grateful For
- Family – My family mean the world to me. My parents have always been so supportive through all the things I’ve been through. They always know how to help me deal with situations and they’re just awesome. They say you can’t choose your family, but I am so glad that they’re mine!
- Tom – having never had a ‘normal/healthy’ relationship, I feel so lucky to Tom in my life. He brings out the best in me, always encouraging me to push myself and he has helped so much in dealing with my anxiety. He’s pretty awesome too.
- Health – Most of us take it for granted. I try to look after myself inside and out everyday both mentally and physically. I’m currently enjoying doing yoga as part of keeping fit. I have also cut the amount of meat I’m eating and I am loving vegetarian foods!
- Travelling – Whilst I have yet to do extensive travelling to the see the wonders of the world, I love going somewhere new. Whether it be not far from my home or few hours drive away. I love the adventure of it.
- Being me – this may sound big headed, but hear me out. Growing up I never liked who I was, I always wanted to be someone else. Over the years I’ve had a lot of things happen to me which have made me into the person I am today. Without going through bad times I would have never gotten to the good times. Whilst I’m not perfect I love who I am. I wouldn’t want to be anyone else. Because why would I want to be anyone else when I can be myself?
As for nominating people I would love for all of you who read this to do this tag! It’s so important to remind ourselves of the things we are grateful for in life. If you do this tag please let me know, I’d love to read your answers!
Thank you all so much for reading, here’s to the next 100 posts! Until next time!