Hi everyone! I hope you are all having/had a good day! I am currently on a long weekend away! I posted a Beauty Haul last week, and as I love watching these types of videos on YouTube, I thought it would be a good time to do my first ever Full Face of First Impressions!
Products I used for the first time:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – I really loved using this palette! The colour selection is gorgeous and the shades I used were super easy to blend as well as build up the intensity of the shade.
- No 7 Airbrush Away Pore Minimising Primer – I am so impressed with this primer! I think I’ve found my holy grail primer, it does everything I want it to.
- Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Finland Light 1 – I’m not too sure about this, I think I applied a bit much and after applying I felt it oxadised a little and became slightly too yellow toned for my skin.
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer in 02 Fair – perfect shade for my skin tone and easy to blend out!
- No 7 Lovely Lashes Mascara – it’s a nice mascara, gives my lashes a little volume. But nothing amazing.
- NYX HD Finishing Powder in Transluscent – didn’t make my face look cakey or leave a white cast. I really like this setting powder.
- Sleek Highlighting Palette in Precious Metals – the shades I applied were slightly more glittery than I anticipated, I’m not really a fan of glitttery highlighters. But it does look really pretty on the skin and I like the shades.
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Teddy – this applied patchy on my naturally quite pigmented lips. I didn’t use a lip liner as I don’t have a brown one. Plus after I’d eaten it flaked off my lips and made them look awful!
I loved filming everything I used for the first time! As I said in the video I enjoyed using most of the products. The only ones I wasn’t too sure on was the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint as I found the colour was slightly off (saying that I hardly ever wear foundation so I’m not used to my face being a different colour to my neck! I’m sure it’s just me being weird.) The only other product was the NYX Lip Lingerie in Teddy as I found it applied really patchy on my naturally quite pigmented lips.
If you guys would like a full review on any of these products I will be more than happy to do one! Thank you so much for reading/watching!
Until next time!