I am finally back doing a tutorial! The past few months have been crazy! I have been working non stop over the past month, been preparing for 3 assessments due later in January and in general just been letting life get on top of me! I am hoping that I have finally got a good routine and one I can easily stick to! So please bare with me whilst I get everything adjusted!
The makeup look I have done is a super simple one! It is perfect for getting ready in a hurry or if you’re like me and believe you can do more in the time you’ve got to get ready than you actually can! I hope you enjoy the video and please hit the subscribe button!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with aloe, cucumber & green tea
- No 7 Airbrush Away Primer
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Smoky Storm and Kitten Karma
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow pan in Frape
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil in Hot Chocolate
- Soap & Glory Archery brow sculpting brow crayon & setting gel in Brownie Points
- NYX Total Control Drop Foundation
- NYX HD Concealer
- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
- Eylure x Cheryl Flower Girl Lashes
- Due Lash Adhesive
- Makeup Geek Contour pan in Bad Habit
- Sleek Solstice highlighting palette
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Dazed
Thank you so much for reading/watching! I would really love to start doing more chatty videos, what kind of topic would you be interested in? Let me know in the comments! Until next time!