Hi everyone! I was feeling creative and wanted to get out of my comfort zone! I always tend to stick with the same kind of shades so decided to switch it up a bit! It didn’t totally go to plan how I wanted it to look but I’m still happy with how it turned out!
- Urband Decay Primer Potion
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow pans in Frappe, Cocoa Bear and Bitten
- Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette
- NYX Vivid Bright liner in Vivd Sapphire
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Concealer
- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
- Eylure lashes in #Mermaids are cool
- NYX HD concealer
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
- Sleek Solstice highlighting palette
- NYX Lingerie in Exotic
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
As I mentioned it didn’t go to plan, but I am still loving the blue eyeliner! The orange/rd shades and blue together really bring out the green in my hazel eyes! I hope you have enjoyed watching/reading! Until next time!