There are a lot of things that happen every day. Things that can be positive as well as things that can be negative. There are those things that we take for granted, things we don’t realise we’ll miss until they don’t happen for what ever reason. And so today I wanted to make myself a positive list of 10 things that make me happy. Because happiness is key.
- My Family – I have always been a family person. My parents have always been my favourite people in the entire world. They gave me an amazing childhood full of happy memories and just happiness in general. Thanks Mum and Dad for being the amazing people you are, I never tell you enough how much I love you and how much you mean to me. So now the internet knows too!
- Going to the beach – my favourite place to be. I love the seaside, I have so many happy memories there! The sound of the waves crashing, eating an ice cream and the smell of fish and chips wafting over every so often, ugh I love it all. When I was younger I used to bodyboard and I loved it.
- Adventures – I love finding new places to wander, to explore. I love looking at places I’d love to visit and see. Life is so short and finding new places to see, whether it be close to where I live or further afield, is always a good adventure to be had.
- Going for walks – I love being out in the fresh air and exploring the countryside. It gives me time to think about life and chat about what’s been on my mind. It makes me feel more positive as I can digest through my thoughts.
- Cats – I have been and always will be a cat lady. All my life I have been around cats and for me they instantly have the ability to make me calm just by stroking them or playing with them. They all have such different characters and they just make me laugh.
- Makeup – Not in a vain way but because I love that everyday I can change my appearance. No two days are the same and I love it. I love experimenting with different colours and styles. I also love shopping for new makeup.
- Reading a book – I have always been a book worm. There is nothing quite like getting lost in a book. Whether it be for half an hour or a few hours. I adore reading.
- Watching Disney films – Nothing can cheer me up like snuggling on the sofa or in bed watching a Disney film. Whenever I was off school sick I would always watch a Disney film. I just love them, belting out the songs and being lost in a magical world.
- My blog – I absolutely love blogging. I can write what I’m feeling and you guys are so positive and just lovely people! I love writing makeup reviews and you guys telling me your opinion on the product too! Or a more personal post and the response is amazing. I just love interacting with you all and I am so so happy I started this little space on the internet! I never thought this blog would make it past a year, let alone have so many people who engage, like and read my posts!
- My YouTube Channel – Much like my blog I really enjoy making YouTube videos. I am feeling so much more comfortable now talking to a camera and chatting to you all. I love coming up with content as well as editing too! I feel like I’m getting better at editing with each video I do as well as filming itself!
And that’s it for the 10 things that make me happy, of course there are a lot more than 10 things that make me happy, hot chocolates are another, but those are the 10 I narrowed it down to. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have enjoyed reading! What are somethings that make you happy?
Until next time!