Hello, I’m back today with my current fave autumn/winter lip shades! As the cooler weather has been setting in here in the UK I have dug out my berries and brown tones and I am loving wearing them again. Seems like forever since I wore a berry red lip! I have rounded up all my favourite shades I have been loving wearing recently, so let’s get started!
The shades I have chosen are all matte as I prefer to add a gloss on top if needed;
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen – rich plum
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Budapest – deep mauve with red
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Madrid – cranberry red
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Dazed -redwood shade
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Bittersweet – brown plum
As I write this post I just want to pop on a dark lip! As much as I love the bolder and brighter colours of spring and summer, I adore the deeper shades of autumn and winter! Thank you so much for reading, what shades have you been loving this season?