I have been loving trying eyeshadow palettes recently, my collection has definitely grown in the last year. I had seen the Urban Bible palette a lot on instagram so I decided to try it out. I looked like the perfect palette as it has a few colours as well as neutrals.
The palette is £21.55, and it’s described as:
A sixteen-colour eyeshadow palette. Produced in collaboration with Keilidh Cashell, the Urban Bible Eyeshadow Palette is bursting with sixteen matte and shimmer shadows, perfect for creating a variety of grungy to fun looks. Featuring a mix of vibrant and lustrous colours, from bright red and neon yellow to antique gold foil and metallic green, this palette will inspire you to get creative.
The sixteen shades in the palette are:
- Veil – A pure white matte.
- Saviour – A golden brown matte.
- 1996 – An antique gold foil.
- Prophecy – A rich warm brown matte.
- Aura – A bright turquoise shimmer.
- Faith – A neon yellow matte.
- Unruly – A deep burgundy matte.
- Oath – A deep cool brown matte.
- Majesty – A bright burnt orange matte.
- Myth – A bright lavender shimmer.
- Freedom – A neutral purple matte.
- Chaos – A metallic green-brown.
- Mercy – A baby pink shimmer.
- Sacred Fire – A vibrant red matte.
- Sacrifice – A deep purple matte.
- Sin – An intense black matte.
The packaging is super sleek and compact which make it perfect for taking away on holiday! As mentioned earlier the palette seems to be split diagonally with one half being neutrals and the other being brighter shades, which I love as it makes it probably my most versatile palette!
The shades in the Urban Bible are really pigmented and easy to blend out. I find a little really goes a long way and it’s really easy to make the shade as light or as intense as you want. There’s nothing I can fault this palette with, I have used all the shades and love all of them, which in a palette I find can be hard to use and love all each shade. But this palette is the anomaly in my collection, I adore it and cannot live without it!
I find it so easy to create so many look from just 16 shades, from gorgeous shimmery glam to a real grungy smoked out wing. I cannot recommend this palette enough if you’re on the look out for a new versatile palette this is the one for you! You can pick up the palette here!
What eyeshadow palette have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you for reading, until next time